I need help !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigtim

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi everybody... I just bought a 2003 Yukon Denali... it was in an accident but the damage was very minor.... it was hit on the on the front driver side... I had to replace the bumper, bumper reinforcement, headlight bracket, condenser, headlight, parking light, and had to pull the frame out some to line everything back up.... the grille was destroyed also... so far I have everything almost back to normal except for the grille and the emblem which are in the mail as you read. ( great deal on grille assembly: www.partsgeek.com $165 with shipping... if you are interested) My problem is that the vehicle stalls and dies on me after 10 - 20 minutes of sitting idle, I try to restart and the vehicle just cranks... but no start! I found that if I disconnect the battery for a few minutes and reconnect... the vehicle starts normally but the problem just returns. I was told to have the CKP sensor replaced and it was but to no avail the problem persists... Im hearing it may be the camshaft sensor now.... so I dont know what to do at this point!!!! can somebody please help.

:emotions122:

P.S. Also when I turn the key to on and wait for a minute and then proceed to start the vehicle.... the vehicle completely dies like the battery is dead, but when I turn the key and immediately go to start it cranks... I dont understand what thats about... I would really appreciate the feed back on this problem. Thanks everbody.

Thumper8302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another thing u might want to look at besides the crank sensor is the fuel pressure regulator...

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, there are several ground points on the drivers side on the frame near the front bumper, and under the drivers door. Especially, being in a wreck, I would double check all those ground points to see if anything is loose or ripped off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe guy