I told you i was going to do it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Haha, i media blasted the rims today. They came out really good, and what a pain in the ass, GM really loaded the old coating on. Not sure how im gunna do the centercaps yet. I have 4 old ones and 4 brand new ones, so its going to be a trial and error type deal. I already fugged on up. lol
heres some pics. Im going to do em alll black. No questions asked. :)
took me about 3 hrs to media blast all 4 rims and 22bucks for the powder.
heres for your enjoyment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I ordered a Satin black, so its in between gloss and flat. We shall see. I found some kick ass colors like a black basecoat with orange pearl essence in it, it looked sick, but idk if you would even be able to see the orange from a distance.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That orange black mix sounds good but your right it would probably look dark. Cant wait to see it finished!

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Powdercoated the rims today, i need to do something with the centercaps obviously. Everything came out really good and im happy with them. so i spent 20 bucks on powder and about 8 hrs worth of work, deff alot better then 400bucks for someone else to do em.
i needa grab some new tires now, any one with a suggestion?
Peace!!

(PS. the centercaps are masked off for paint, lol thats not the real color. haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee