Want to take my 2010 Yukon XL Denali with 180,000 miles for a family trip from Michigan To Florida - Can you help me make this a success!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup! That's exactly what it is. I took a bunch more pictures, but you found it! Thanks so much for taking a look at this.

The only thing I've been getting very intermittently is a service suspension system that will just come on every now and then.

I'm wondering if this could cause that?

oh yes, that 100% will set lights and I'd bet if you have scanned that can read the non standard chassis codes in the module there should be some fault codes for sensor out of range or something.

it uses those sensors to adjust shock damping if you have the mag ride which I'm guessing you do. the rear ones do the mag ride and if you have airbags adjust ride height. pretty important stuff

OP
OP
B

bobby2175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh yes, that 100% will set lights and I'd bet if you have scanned that can read the non standard chassis codes in the module there should be some fault codes for sensor out of range or something.

it uses those sensors to adjust shock damping if you have the mag ride which I'm guessing you do. the rear ones do the mag ride and if you have airbags adjust ride height. pretty important stuff
I found this part on rockauto which I believe to be the right part, but wanted to have you all double check. Does front left mean driver side?

Also, I have the Z55 option (not magneride Z95).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831-190552_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240831-190552_Firefox.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah left front is the drivers side. seems they have 2 different ones, one for a cast arm. don't know what you have

OP
OP
B

bobby2175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah left front is the drivers side. seems they have 2 different ones, one for a cast arm. don't know what you have
The cast arm one is for the read.

I'm a little confused by the comment 3-way with leads and the other referenced part number. Does that mean I'll need to splice some wires to make this work with the additional part they reference? Doesn't seem like it's a ailable on rockauto.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
might go to gm parts direct so see what part number comes up with your vin, and the buy that part number from rock auto?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369