Installed: NOTHING -I"M PISSED!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Premier Auto Sports - DO NOT USE THIS PLACE Installed: NOTHING -I"M PISSED!!!!!!!!

Dropped all the parts (ESKY third brake light/housing, tails, and appliques) off on 09/27 to get them painted black and tails smoked/tinted.

A deal was worked out to do it all, $300 cash price. Well, once I asked what type of warranty everything had....wait hold on, if you want that - it is going to cost more, use PGP paint, etc....now it is $450.

Was told I would have everything last week, so we are a week behind.
Would never return phone calls. I would call every other day checking on parts, was told they would get in touch with body shop and call me back. THEY NEVER WOULD

Today, I drove in the get the parts after stopping there last night.

Well, they F* up my tails, they smoked/tinted the whole thing, no clear for the reverse lights as was requested and written on the slip.

What to do? They said they would send it back to the BS and get it stripped off. I was like won't that ruin the plastic lights? I also told them it was WAY darker than I wanted and darker than the samples they had on display.

So, all I picked up was the third brake light as no sense getting the apps, without the lights.

What to do? What should I request?

add some pics

b0fe1a19.jpg

330e1a64.jpg

*** Notice how the paint is messed up. This part was brand new, just blue, so they repainted.
54a6f374.gif

Last edited:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would request getting all that done for way less than the 450 originally told. maybe even free for them taking too long and ruining the lights.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get my parts back with NO more work done by them and run. Don't have them strip the lights or anything. I would have gone ballistic....

OP
OP
plush

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get my parts back with NO more work done by them and run. Don't have them strip the lights or anything. I would have gone ballistic....

What and be out the money I put down ($340)?

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea i would have done just like when the BS messed up my brakes ater my tire came of.. i made a freaking scene and bout made a grown man cry... POOR business it POOR business there is no margin. if you set a deadline i dont care if something happens and you are sick at least by god call and tell me.. and when it is suppoedly done it better be right..

I got over my entire deductable refunded to me bc the shop took over a month too long.. COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN untill they do something and if they say you have to pay.. demand a discount or free,, F^cked up work is unacceptable in my book..

stand up...

FYI i would have tinted and painted your stuff for $100 and had it back to you in 2 days they are making you bend over and take it like the new guy in prison...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What and be out the money I put down ($340)?

No, I'd demand that be paid back as well since none of the stuff you agreed upon happened.

OP
OP
plush

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
added some pics. So, can the lights be fixed (the tails that is?) or are they fkd?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off the third brake light housing paint is ****** up... so return that and tell them to re-paint/fix it. Ask them an exact date of when the tails will be re-done, and if it's not done that day, just call them and ask for it back and a refund. If they refuse a refund, tell them you will be contacting the Better Business Bureau for their lack of business skills. This has worked for me several times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts