Installed Roadwire Leather Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
Here is a sneak peak at the Roadwire Leather Interior kit on a NBS Yukon. Just a reminder, this is the Yukon I am building for Trukin Magazine. Let me know what you think.
leatherfullseat.jpg

leatherfront.jpg

leather2ndrow.jpg

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Seats look great. I've never really been a fan of the suede headliners. Never really understood why they were popular to begin with. It makes me crazy that you can see every little fingerprint. Maybe I'm just OCD lol.

OP
OP
yolo

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
I love the suede headliner. The factory headliner looks like a work truck. Even the Escalades have a cheap headliner. When you sit in my Yukon it feels like a $100K vehicle. Very luxurious and not over done IMO.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Im likin the suede, how much od you do them for out where you live because in my area I have priced it at $600 for the headliner and pillars?

snowjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seats look great. I've never really been a fan of the suede headliners. Never really understood why they were popular to begin with. It makes me crazy that you can see every little fingerprint. Maybe I'm just OCD lol.

I'm with you. The suede would drive me crazy. I'd be trying to all make it go the same direction so there would be no finger marks.

But then again I hardly ever look up in my truck so I couldn't even really tell you what the factory headliner is like. lol

The seats do look good though.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE THE WAY THE SUEDE LOOKS! How much does it cost to do the yukon like that?

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I'm with you. The suede would drive me crazy. I'd be trying to all make it go the same direction so there would be no finger marks.

But then again I hardly ever look up in my truck so I couldn't even really tell you what the factory headliner is like. lol

The seats do look good though.

LOL exactly. I would be going crazy anytime someone touched it. Going back there and trying to smooth it out. Forget that.

OP
OP
yolo

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
a good shop will charge around $400 with material and install. It could be a little more or less, just depends on the interior shop.

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I would keep the walls of the vehicle the same But I think a white leather Head liner would be sick as hell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts