Installed Roadwire Leather Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
If its not too personal, could you PM me how much it would cost for a leather kit for my 07 Tahoe? I couldn't find pricing on their site and am curious what it would run me to swap from cashmere cloth to a sandstone like leather.

Thanks...

OP
OP
yolo

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
you have to go to the roadwire website and find a local dealer. they do not sell to the public. each dealer can set their own pricing. expect to pay $900 for two rows of seats and more if you have third row. that is a fair market price that includes leather and install.

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
Katzkin Leather

Call me, I can get you the Katzkin leather at a hell of a discount!! 623-293-7279
If its not too personal, could you PM me how much it would cost for a leather kit for my 07 Tahoe? I couldn't find pricing on their site and am curious what it would run me to swap from cashmere cloth to a sandstone like leather.

Thanks...

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Nice, Suede!!! I am redoing my headliner in my Yukon, covering the suede with Katzkin Leather. Since I installed the Katzkin Leather seats, I want my interiour to match. Since leather defines curves so well I am embellishing the headliner with some 3-d graphics, to accent the other custom stuff on the truck.......sometimes to stand out in the crowd , you have to be a little different....I have 41 days left to complete my ride for SEMA!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts