Installed the Spectre CAI today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ludvball

Reaction score
Got mine installed last night. As others have said, it is hard to stay out of the throttle now. :gr_grin:

ludvball

Reaction score
Would this setup work inside factory airbox

I am not sure why you would do that. It would kind of defeat the purpose of installing an aftermarket CAI. The filter will not fit in the box without cutting up the box.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved it when i put in my spectre intake it sounded amazing. but when i got my exhaust i couldnt hear it anymore lol.

ITguy101

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I picked up mine at Pepboys for $89.99. Fits as nice as any other short ram intake I have seen out there.

OP
OP
DaRosa218

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Well, After 3 weeks of driving with the CAI, The computer got used to it and saw a 1-2 MPG increase even though I still drive with a heavy foot. I still would not trade it for a AEM or K&N :) I have to say that I would recommend Spectre to anyone, I am even going to throw one on my Wife's Magnum

Tahoe06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been just over a month, about 3-4 tanks with it in. I'm seeing at least 1 if not 2 mpg average.

ludvball

Reaction score
After about a month, I can't say I have seen an improvement in MPG. Driving about the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts