Instrument Panel Cluster Troubleshooting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hayden's Truck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to trouble shoot the IPC, specifically PRND321 screen and the DIC. I pulled my cluster out to redo the LEDs from 2 weeks ago when I did a step motor and Amber leds. I went to go put the panel back in an when it started up everything went green, okay pulled it out and checked everything. Put it back in and the only thing that worked were the LEDs, blinkers, and check engine light. I used a DMM and found that all the other warning lights worked but were not coming on at startup along with the DIC and the transmission gear selector, the gauges also stopped. At this point i am thinking FML, here goes 2-300 on a new one. I took it out and plugged it in this morning and everything worked for 30 seconds then went black. So I have a break in the circuitry somewhere, but I can't find a schematic for the green circuit board. Anyone have this info or know anything about troubleshooting this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925