Interior LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got these lights installed and i am 100% satisfied by the way the came out. Plus it was cheap and it only took a week for the lights to be delivered from all day way in hong kong. Thanks tool for the suggestion. Now im trying to get matching licese plate lights and back up lights but i dont want to spend a fortune. Any suggestions?

Heres a picture for you guys
DSCN0377.jpg

Last edited:

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got all of my lights (dome, reverse, license plate) in today and took pictures i will go ahead and post up just a little later. I really like the way that they turned out :)

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to be lazy here:) It would be nice if they did fit since they display a picture of them installed in a Tahoe next to the product.

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Sorry it took me a while to gt some pics up, been just a tad bit busy. I have swapped out the license plate bulbs, the interior dome lights, and reverse lights.

Please excuse if some of the Pics are a little bury i used my Digital SLR and turned off the flash so that it didnt contaminate the lighting.

I am really happy with the way it came out.

Austin

P.S. The amp is not actually wired there i was actually just transporting it :)

Attachments

• Photos - 636.jpg
    Photos - 636.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Photos - 637.jpg
    Photos - 637.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Photos - 638.jpg
    Photos - 638.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Photos - 639.jpg
    Photos - 639.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 133

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon07Artic-Are those the 44mm 12SMD lights off ebay from user ledlightzlz? Yours look more white then the previous picture posted, which is what I am looking for. My last set were too blue for me.

Has anyone tryed these 36smd bulbs? Will they fit? For 2 bucks more a piece they are probably worth it for the exta brightness.
http://www.v-leds.com/Interior-LED/DomeMap-LED/White-LED/SUPER-6K-WHITE-36-LED-p7701682-1-3.html

I just installed mine and just from the look of those and how they would fit i think that those would be WAY to wide to fit into that bulb space

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IncisionInd- are the ones you got touching? If you can snap a quick pick of them installed would be great. I am gonna try and go take some measurements today it think.

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will try and get some measurements together tomorrow. Im just saying it because the ones that i got are REALLY close together and they arent even close to that wide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius