Interior Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97TahoeSport

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a 2 door that is supose to have an tire carrier in the back. All thats there is the bolts and the jack. Guess the rest broke? Have not been able to find anything after market and was thinking of building something. I cant find any pictures online. Suggestions and pictures would be great.

Thanks

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Well. Get a roof rack and put a tire on it. Or get a bumper that mounts a tire on it. OR mount the tire on the front bumper ha.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

BTW, go introduce yourself in the GENERAL part of the forum.

2yukons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here you go bud. The last picture is the bolt that holds the rim to the carrier. Also notice on the carrier frame that there are different heights to mount the carrier bolt depending on your tire size. Let me know if you need anymore pics or measurements!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP

97TahoeSport

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures. Now I know what I'm looking for. Might be able to come up with something now.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I have for sale the exact same thing as 2yukon. So whatever you want.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I'd sell for about $100. Just because, then I don't have one anymore and no one makes them.

RSymons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a two door tahoe , and it is missing the jack and the tire carrier as well, so I just built a tire carrier out of punched angle iron. Looks a bit primative, but the tire hides it well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou