iPad Mini Flush Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ranchero64

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,
Im looking flush mounting a a iPad Mini, in to the dash in my NNBS. I have year of body work experience, so im confident. Does anyone have any pictures? I've seen only 2 on here, wondering if i could see some more examples. also im not looking at doing a full system, my wife is NOT an audio file the bose system does just fine.

THE PLAN-

-Keep the factory head unit, hide it, center console or glove box. so it can still be accsessed for tone control, radio presets etc.

-Mold the pad into the dash.

-Hook the pad up USB to charge and to control the music and.

- I am keeping the factory head unit for the obvious reasons, chime, Bluetooth, on-star, etc no need to go aftermarket.

Does anyone out there see any issues with that?

Thanks for the input!

PB

nellynel

Reaction score
You are looking at least 1500.00 for a nice clean iPad install if you have a shop do it for. You have to ask yourself do you really want to chop up your dash,also it won't be easy to reverting to stock.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are looking at least 1500.00 for a nice clean iPad install if you have a shop do it for. You have to ask yourself do you really want to chop up your dash,also it won't be easy to reverting to stock.

Did you even read his post? He said he is going to do it himself lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320