ISGM571 and XM Channel listings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every since I've installed my ISGM571, my XM PRESET station names have disappeared?? The channel number is still there but no longer the names..

For example it use to say "HITS 1" on my preset feed at the bottom of my nav screen. Now it just says "XM1"??

Anyone have any ideas or has anyone experienced this too??

PS- yeah ignore the title.. It should have said ISGM571...[emoji19]

Last edited:

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same issue with my wife's 07 Tahoe. Haven't installed anything, though, they just disappeared some time ago.

OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it's something from the Sirius/XM feed?? I doubt it though.. I still get the station name on the main nav screen. Just not on the presets... Seriously- my OCD is killing me over this... I have to figure it out....

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely not OCD, but still bugs the hell out of me every time I drive the Tahoe. LOL...

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, just noticed a couple of days ago that some of the station names are back in the presets, but not all that my wife has in there. Weird...

OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Sirius.. They said it was a "GM RADIO" issue. Stopped by the dealer and they said it was a Sirius issue as they don't send "updates" or change anything in the radio via the stats. I'm pretty convinced it's Sirius......

jpbplb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure, but I think to get the label back, you can hold the preset button (as if you are storing it), and the preset label will show the name once again.

OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try that. If that's the case, I'm cussing the dealer... Haha

OP
OP
VA929RR

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure, but I think to get the label back, you can hold the preset button (as if you are storing it), and the preset label will show the name once again.

This worked like a charm.. You da man!!!

And my dealers blows......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925