Jumped on the HD hood bandwagon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04charcoalhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes thats a really clean looking truck! I like it alot, just did mine by the way...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336703607.520860.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336703655.460708.jpg

bigblue05

Reaction score
whats the part number for the hood and pad insulation now i want one

04charcoalhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't remember the part number on the hood but do know that the insulation pad is not made anymore. I can't find one anywhere. Not even from a salvage yard, if the hood was good enuf to sell they wouldn't want to seperate the insulation pad from it. The part number for the pad is 15058093, and if u can find one please pm me !! ?

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard is the fitment on this? I have a chance to get a hood cheap for my Denali, but I heard it is not a direct bolt on.. Any mods besides shims and latch adjustments need to be done?

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
How hard is the fitment on this? I have a chance to get a hood cheap for my Denali, but I heard it is not a direct bolt on.. Any mods besides shims and latch adjustments need to be done?

On the YUkon/Denali you have to trim for the headlights a lil,cause on our trucks the lights angle up. And you also have to U shape the holes by the hinges to be able to pull hood forward.

Also try to get OEM and not aftermarket hood.

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the YUkon/Denali you have to trim for the headlights a lil,cause on our trucks the lights angle up. And you also have to U shape the holes by the hinges to be able to pull hood forward.

Also try to get OEM and not aftermarket hood.

Thanks, doesn't seem too bad. The one is OEM, so should be good.

Updates as they come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukonTheDog