Just bought a 99 Yukon and found this forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

619NJ

Reaction score
Hello for the garden state! I just picked up a 99 Yukon and found this forum. Have some plans for this truck...just kinda poking around and checking out the scenery here!

619 the Chef choppin' lips and deep-frying Mud Ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

OP
OP
619NJ

619NJ

Reaction score
Thank you :) seems like some pretty cool people around here. I've been poking around for a few days. Looking forward to learning new things about my truck!

619 the Chef choppin' lips and deep-frying Mud Ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Im stationed here in the garden state welcome!

OP
OP
619NJ

619NJ

Reaction score
No kidding! Hello from the Sussex County Area!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bordentown here , We hold TYF meets regularly , Contact Anthony Z71 about meets or visit the Regional Forum section for more info . we always make it a good meet . Hope to see you at one and around here building the truck up

OP
OP
619NJ

619NJ

Reaction score
Thanks for the info I'm def down for going to a meet. At 32, this is my first truck! I'm looking forward to playing with this. I'm a CB'er, so ill be replacing the alternator, maybe adding a second as well as several antennas and amps. I'm considering plasti dipping the entire truck, as well as intake, exhaust, etc.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info I'm def down for going to a meet. At 32, this is my first truck! I'm looking forward to playing with this. I'm a CB'er, so ill be replacing the alternator, maybe adding a second as well as several antennas and amps. I'm considering plasti dipping the entire truck, as well as intake, exhaust, etc.

I plastidipped mine , Just click on my build link if you have any questions about it

OP
OP
619NJ

619NJ

Reaction score
Sweet man thanks a bunch! I appreciate any info I can get from anyone here :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou