Just got my lift!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Looks sick. Man i wish i could drop in mine. Im too lazy to do so and first have to drop in a new transmission:(

DC Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your Tahoe looks Great man. Just can't beat the Black. Real Tuff lookin. Just finished my new Yukon Saturday...Full Throttle Suspension, 37" Grapplers, 22" Kmc's

Sorry man just removed my pics. Didnt want to jack your thread.

Last edited:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
that looks great. How much did you end up spending in parts? I always wanted to lift for winter and have it dropped for summer. Dc yours is nice too but 1 minor detail, it needs to be debaged

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOOKS MEAN... i like your style.. :gay: man after my own taste.. i am thinking of those tires on my next set

VTtahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your Tahoe looks Great man. Just can't beat the Black. Real Tuff lookin. Just finished my new Yukon Saturday...Full Throttle Suspension, 37" Grapplers, 22" Kmc's...Crappy Iphone Pic.

How much did you have to lift it in order to fit the 37's you got? Looks awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shughes022

Latest posts