Just installed Tony's 6" drop springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My07hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed Tony's (NorCal SS) 6" drop springs the other day on my 07 tahoe and it looks bad ass!! For some reason I can't upload any pics from my phone. Ill upload some when I can get to my laptop but tony posted a pic on another thread in this forum http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48097 . I'm sittin at 32.25" from ground to fender lip at the rear and 32" at the front and I must say that the ride is GREAT for being so low. In the front I used belltech 1" drop springs, and belltech 2" drop spindles. I did the free travel mod where you cut off the bump stop brackets and install smaller bump stops and im using belltech shocks and 6" drop springs in the rear. I also Installed his front and rear djm sway bar package, rear endlink kit, trailing arm brackets. Im currently on 305/40/22 tires. I ordered the airlift 1000 part #60742 last night for the rear and I should be gettin them tomorrow. Ill install the bags this weekend and let you guys know how it turned out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! It's sitting down like a Volvo wagon! Crazy.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
im at a tad under 34 and I have a 2.75 drop (spindles and 3/4 from my strut mod) on 305 35 24 and your truck is a lot lower than 1/4 inch more than mine lol.

Thanks again pete hit me up when you get the helpers in.

The kit ill be setting up will use struts and spindles but pretty much look like yours.

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
So your saying the front fender is 1/2" and 3/4: off the front/rear tires respectively?
Ok. Looks good! :D
Do you have more level pics?