Just ordered my 2-3/4 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZBrewCrew

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So what was the total investment in this project? I have the CK916's and like the look, I just would like it a bit lower.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a bad price! :waytogo:

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a moderately used Belltech 2/3-4 kit, lowering spindles / shock relocator / springs... email me...

preferably someone local, or willing to drive / meet halfway from Allentown, PA.

Can give you a great deal on a setup that was installed for less than a week total...

[email protected]

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a moderately used Belltech 2/3-4 kit, lowering spindles / shock relocator / springs... email me...

preferably someone local, or willing to drive / meet halfway from Allentown, PA.

Can give you a great deal on a setup that was installed for less than a week total...

[email protected]

What kind of deal are we talking?? :hmm: Will it work on a Burb just like it does on your Yukon?

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score

[email protected]

Dan -- I obviously missed the post where you discussed it, but... Why didn't you keep the kit on the truck?

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved the way it looked, loved the way it rode on the highway and streets... My only problem was it's inability to handle the jobsites. I am on and off of many jobsites every week for work, I thought a moderate drop like this would be ok, but it scraped a few times, even after trimming the wheel liners. Never once did it scrape On the street, but after that happened a couple times, I just came to the realization that a lowered truck defeats the purpose of why I drive a truck for work! So off it came...

To the poster interested in the kit, email me, we can work out a deal...

Misfits1981

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
CrazyCrew - Did you need any special tools for the install? I'm looking at the same kit and was wondering if I needed a spring compressor for the struts.

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally didn't need special tools cuz I did the spindles up front. But I do think you need a spring compressor for the struts. Don't quote me on that though. Doesn't take too long. Did mine in the driveway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrettman