Just picked up a 22 Sport Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trdhulk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up this 22 Sport Platinum last week. Will be primarily my wifes daily.

Has dealer installed Brembo 16" 6 Piston brakes, night vision, power steps, and console fridge, plus the 26" Koko wheels and 5% tint.

Will most likely be adding lowering links and maybe a few other touches soon. My IG is @trdhulk for anyone that wants to follow.

bD3Boa5.jpg

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pick up! She looks super clean. Those 16" Brembos look right at home behind those 26's, I couldn't imagine how tiny the standard stock OEM brakes would look with those rims.

Side Note: I would not feel comfortable with my wife daily driving on 26's...

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!

Now the RIDE lowered and on 26"s? Not so great, I'd imagine.

OP
OP
trdhulk

trdhulk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pick up! She looks super clean. Those 16" Brembos look right at home behind those 26's, I couldn't imagine how tiny the standard stock OEM brakes would look with those rims.

Side Note: I would not feel comfortable with my wife daily driving on 26's...
We did OnStar with feee towing within 25 miles. Plus, I work at a dealer, so getting things fixed or getting loaners is fairly easy for me

KC 2013 Tahoe

Reaction score
We did OnStar with feee towing within 25 miles. Plus, I work at a dealer, so getting things fixed or getting loaners is fairly easy for me
I'd be giving her lessons regarding not needing to pull close to curbs when parking, so she doesn't scrape the black coating off the edges of those sweet rims.

OP
OP
trdhulk

trdhulk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be giving her lessons regarding not needing to pull close to curbs when parking, so she doesn't scrape the black coating off the edges of those sweet rims.

She doesnt need lessons. We've had a Tahoe on 24s and 26s before. She also just traded her 23 Audi S7 for this, and used to regularly drive my GT3. She's careful and a good driver or else these wheels would not have happened lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
o8hoe