Kenwood DDX395 install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shaw520

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do the 62.11's sound with just the head unit driving them?

IDK because im running through the factory bose amp,.... I can say this though,.. they have alot more clarity and dynamic range than the stock bose speakers did. Highs are clearer,... bass is tighter, and mids are more defined,... Ive always been a huge fan of Kappa,... would have prefer 6x9's but didnt want to deal with cutting the doors.

SirReal63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, It is amusing to me, I was just looking at the Kappa 62.11's for the Denali. I have a set of 6030cs Reference still in the box but they will require more power than the LUX amp will feed them. The 62.11's reportedly do better with lower RMS. We may have to try a pair of them.

moosehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In order for the RSE to play sound through the vehicle speakers, you have to have an audio input on the head unit. The two rcs plugs from the PAC will go into that audio input. My Kenwood does not have it, but it does have a 3.5mm plug for an Ipod, so I may get an adapter to go from the rca to 3.5mm plug so I can play movies in the rear and have sound come through the speakers.
Will they still play through headphone jack by the 2nd row climate controls?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk