Kenwood or Rosen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Summit 700

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Kenwood 6980 and it has the dual zone function. The kids hear the movie in the back and I get Sirius radio upfront. Has separate volume controls too.

grebva3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Advent all the way. Check it out on ADC mobile site and talk with Walt. If you read up you'll see this is the way to go.

savegas52

Reaction score
the kenwoods dont have dual sound channels...no DVD for my son in the second row...thats not gonna work..

and if you have a bose system, then getting an aftermaket to play with it is way more expensive...

looks like its a rozen or 3K for me...

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=570252#post570252

i found this unit that works with both bose and non bose...and ANDROID?!

im weary to pull trigger alone but if some of you are also interested....:Handshake:

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Advent all the way. Check it out on ADC mobile site and talk with Walt. If you read up you'll see this is the way to go.

how much is the price? and i believe they say they are usa but they get their units from china...i know even apple makes stuff in china but still