Kinetik Power supply

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey everybody hows it goin it's me again!!! want to kno if any of you have used products from this company called "kinetik" was looking at power supplies for my system dont really want to swap out my alternator right now and i came across this product: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-KINETIK-HC8...s=I%2BC%2BS%2BIA&itu=UCI%2BUS-BWR&otn=3&ps=57

and it looks like it really roccs and would compliment my system very well anyone have any input either used them or kno someone with them??? (mind you i will be using this together w/ the factory battery. thanx for the help..

also after i buy this all i need is one more amp and its off for the install lol yes... pic of my tweeters and hifonics amp are on my other post named "system upgrade" wont believe the price too!!

Last edited:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
love Powermaster alts, and LOVE Kinetik...have a HC1800 under the hood, a HC2400 next to my desk for system later, and we use them exclusively in all our company cars......A+ for Kinetik.....

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love Powermaster alts, and LOVE Kinetik...have a HC1800 under the hood, a HC2400 next to my desk for system later, and we use them exclusively in all our company cars......A+ for Kinetik.....

hey blue: with the hc1800 under your hood you use that as your main batt or a bacc up? i ordered the capacitor i found a cheaper one for $113 brand new shipped should be here by wednesday next week!! keep the post comming on this company i still wanted to get a kinetik as a main battery though

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep. All of them are top mount, but they make soem wicked side post adapters that are way cool...run the HC1800 in the stock ocation, truck when running is over 14v, The HC2400 I have, is the big one they make, will run the complete sound system.
Several of my buddies are car stereo shop owners, so holla if you need a Kinetik.

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay blue dont kno if you been keepin up with my install but will the HC2400 handle it:

2 hifonics 1600watt amps. 900 watt crunch amp, 300 watt amp plus all the factory things.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, i had a HC2400 in my old Tahoe, a Kicker ZX25001, ZX8504 and ZX350.2 all off one...or you could get two HC2000's.

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool i'll look into one later im waiting for th ecapacitor to get here should be here next week if i still dont have enough juice then i'll jump on the hc2400 what are the prive ranges for them?

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry the "e" from "the" was spaced to the word Capacitor lol sorry i didn't proof read. if you look at the hc800 its a 200 farad capacitor i was going to see if that would help the power problems i could have before getting a full battery replacement..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts