Lambo or no lambo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dboy24's

Reaction score
Ok ive always wanted to get a lambo door kit installed on my truck do you guys recomend it is it a hassle after a while do they get borring will they brake I dont know im thinking about it but I need some answers what do you guys think?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I would say do it. Over time the shocks on the hinges that help it raise will go bad but thats about it and you can just pop in a new set when that happens. How much you think it will cost you? They can get expensive dude and the cheap ones might be crap so think anbout it good

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine installed them on his silverado when I was a Junior in High School and they still holding up. That was 5 and a half years ago. So I'm thinking they do hold up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its getting over played.. i would do suicide doors before Lambo....

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I wanted to do Lamborghini in the front suicide in the back... But I have other things before that on the list

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would do suicide doors first before the lambo.

Exactly what I said. I know of 10 90s civic's that are lamboez. And well I don't want to be associated with shopping cart modded cars. With fart cans. That well are slow as dog. Tangent.

NO LAMBO!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter52g

Latest posts