Leather interior condition/cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wipes are for day to day use, IE a quick wipe down.

Lexol is laden with something sticky and icky, and it just didn;t seem to do the job. PLus it stinks, and it will stain your clothes.

I went back to 20% Simple green+ 80% water for my quarterly deep clean... and to clean stitching with dampened paper shop towels. or if something gets spilled (hey i have kids, vacations happen)

Monthly (winter) biweekly (summer)
Megs works better than lexol in my experience, without all the rotten sheep smell and sticky ickiness or clothes staining.

As said oabove though, Leatherique is the `ish. My friend has a 20 year old BMW with black leather seats and they are as soft and supple as glove leather still, with no cracks and no fading. I really need to get some!

At least that is my opinion, you are welcome to your own experimentation and opinion.

BTW fro the record, you can get lexol at Walmart for under $8 for both bottles.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I use Meguiars Gold class on the leather and Protectant on theother interior surfaces.
Use to use ArmorAll but that shit it too greasy, plus it stinks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts