led corner lights not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

malibulx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the dual color led 1157 and the single color led 1157 in my parking lights. When i plug in my 6k smt 5 led corner light it works fine with the turn signal but with the headlights/parking lights on the corner light goes out. Please help me. I did install the led flasher and the 3 ohm 50w load equalizer resistors. V-leds has not been very helpful in solving this problem. And i do not have HIDs.

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing that I can think of is the load equalizer resisters causing you grief.

I have led turn signals, and I live with the lights on the dash when I turn on my parking lights or headlights, but the corners work.

Can you try it without the resisters in? Swap out the led corners for regular bulbs? See if there is a difference?

I figured with the old mechanical blinker that would be a problem, but you mentioned that you put in an electronic one, there should be no issues.

OP
OP
M

malibulx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Before i put the resistors on i tried putting a regular bulb in the corner light and it to went out too. Thanks for the reply.

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries.

Well, if everything was working before the swap, then it has to be the e-flasher. I know you mentioned it's new, but it may be bad. That's all that left.
try putting in the old mech flasher to see if that solved the issue. It will flash faster, but it should flash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo