LED Lit Instrument Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Immortalmort

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have put green led's in myself, just as a colour preference. However, I've got a really predominate "cold" spot by the oil pressure gauge and top end of the speedo, anybody know of a good fix?

Immortalmort

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are the 5 way 360 led's, ill post pics tomorrow about what it looks like. Tried two different bulbs and neither seemed to make a difference. Like I said, pics tomorrow afternoon when I have time

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I ask why no one chose/try the white color?

Personally I think the best over all look will be by the white color!

I loved the latest Cadillac escalade setup bright white + dark blue needles

For my self I did the LED white interior but it looks cheepo in a way hmmm I wish I can find LEDs colored as the original halogens

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
i use the cool white but kinda blue tintish. it was the closest to whit easy you can get with the 120° blubs. will change to 360° later in most places on the vehicle.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

btw where the hell did you ever find halogen 194 type bulbs anyway?

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use the cool white but kinda blue tintish. it was the closest to whit easy you can get with the 120° blubs. will change to 360° later in most places on the vehicle.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

btw where the hell did you ever find halogen 194 type bulbs anyway?

Do you have a picture?

Dont they have 4300 ~4500k LED?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
i use the 120° beam angle type and they are not completely white. also not as effective as i like so i will get 360° types instead.

picture with the WLED-W-120 from superbright. You can see the uneven brightness showing because lack of proper light distribution in the cluster.

SANY0201.gif

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use the 120° beam angle type and they are not completely white. also not as effective as i like so i will get 360° types instead.

picture with the WLED-W-120 from superbright. You can see the uneven brightness showing because lack of proper light distribution in the cluster.

SANY0201.gif

True, Waiting for the updates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EngineGuy