LED Tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after getting fix it ticket #2 for my tinted tails i figured i'd nut up and go for LED tails. What companies should i look for and what is the price range I'd be looking at spending for a good pair, I was thinking 200-300 bucks.

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got a ticket for tinted tails !!! don't most of the vehicles now-a-days straight from factory have tinted tails .. do they get tickets also ?

metal_militia_01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So after getting fix it ticket #2 for my tinted tails i figured i'd nut up and go for LED tails. What companies should i look for and what is the price range I'd be looking at spending for a good pair, I was thinking 200-300 bucks.

I also wanted to know this.(sorry to but in) im looking for a good chrome type LED tail.

Recently i was on a trip back from houston,texas to visit family( i live in ohio) on our way back we got pulled over for tinted liscense plate cover in alabama i believe. Crazy how different states have such a difference in laws. I dont know about the tinted taillights here in ohio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kambal1129

Latest posts