Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plazma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im no photographer by any means. Trying to take decent photos with and Ipad 2 since my phone is practically from the mid 2000's.

Just got back from deployment and installed everything on my second day back.

Edit: CCM kit w/o rear spacer. 285/50/20 Falken Wildpeak A/T.

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

Reaction score
Nice update and I'm doing the front valance trim this weekend
Thanks. I'm really enjoying the tires. I'm running them about 37 psi and they're great.

Post pics after the valence trim. I'm very happy with it.
I forget how noticeable it is until I see another Tahoe/Yukon coming head on that has the entire thing missing.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I will do pre/post pics and cant wait to show off the FTS cross member, might even get a color matched backing plate for it. The look should be taller since removing that valance height.

@Jonah52 post update pics fool

Harrison Serro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How does it ride with that lift? And how are your CV angles? Assuming you're 4x4. Thanks man.
Sorry for the late reply, i've been on vacation and haven't checked the ole forum. As far as the lift goes, the ride is not bad at all. Rough Country has made a lot of improvements to the kit in the last year as far as better quality. My CV angles don't look like they are being put through much stress at all.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Cut the valance and wow does it look way better on lifted yukons! Took about an hour or less. Used a dremel with cut off wheel and sander.
5B591603-B667-48DB-9CC6-C6E59F9BC5E6_zps9avklknt.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamztrucking