Lift Kit for GMC Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

awesomesauce0528

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been looking for a lift kit for my 07 denali and everywhere I look it has a note that says "Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models. Does NOT fit models with electric steering." I'm not sure if my denali has either or not. Can someone help me with finding out how to figure that out? I've skimmed through the manual and I would look under the truck if I had any clue as to what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance!

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
The lifts dont fit Denalis due to the autoride feature in the rear but that can be fixed with shock extenders. Look at CST suspensions for Denali lifts.

jimc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When you say "The lifts dont fit Denalis due to the autoride", do you mean any kind of lift or just suspension lift. I'm considering a 1.5" level lift and hadn't heard this before. If that's the case, then guess my 4 Wheel Parts guy was giving me bad advice.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a leveling kit with my avalanche that had your same air ride system and it worked just fine.

Customsound

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a suburban that has the same air ride I'm looking to raise and having the same problem