lime green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend has been wanting some color on his truck for a while now but not something to drastic so we did a little painting this weekend.

1rz2j4.jpg
21jbzue.jpg
sz9y5x.jpg

we also cleared the turn signals and started to do the headlights but for some reason they kept breaking instead of coming apart. we are going to give it another try this weekend.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice gmc bro!!

i like it all white clear lights
and the lime green does not look bad at all!

OP
OP
S

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its not mine but it is a friends on here. and yea the chrome in the lights were all jacked so we fixed them. i want to get the heads done soon.

VT19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My friend has been wanting some color on his truck for a while now but not something to drastic so we did a little painting this weekend.

1rz2j4.jpg
21jbzue.jpg
sz9y5x.jpg

we also cleared the turn signals and started to do the headlights but for some reason they kept breaking instead of coming apart. we are going to give it another try this weekend.

how do you clear the turn signals? id like to do it to mine but im not sure what the procedure is for doing it.. anyone got any idea?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimxms