long tubes?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any downfalls from doing the 02 sensor delete?

I plan on running longtubes with magnaflows turned down. I dont plan on keeping cats because ive heard enough people say it wont change a whole lot on sound. Will the pacesetters longtubes work good?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
any downfalls from doing the 02 sensor delete?

I plan on running longtubes with magnaflows turned down. I dont plan on keeping cats because ive heard enough people say it wont change a whole lot on sound. Will the pacesetters longtubes work good?

nope, many do it....is your truck tuned yet?

slocaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just did Lt header install Sunday as far as the bolts well, you'll either get lucky or you wont. I was able to get one out(pass rear) one was already broke below head surface(front driver) and the rear on drivers side near firewall snapped! ive read about guys taking out motor mounts and letting the engine drop to get it out but i figured it wasn't leaking before so leave'em alone. so I'm missing the very front and very rear on drivers side NO LEAKS! reused factory gaskets.

slocaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
headers are from speed daddy, they are 3/4 primaries 2 1/2 collectors y-pipe with resonators. the clamp and manifold gasket aren't great you'd be better off to get some stainless band clamps and reuse factory manifold gaskets IMO. cant really say about power because i havent changed out mufflers yet kinda backwards i know but that's how it worked out,

Last edited:

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright i just bought a 2001 tahoe needs new cats current ones leak noticeably right now i got it cut right after the cat....

you know,

your cats are under a 10 year (unlimited milage) warranty
you can get them replaced at your dealer (as long as you havn't ****** with them)

slocaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody noticed mostly its the same bolts that are broken? my wife's 99z71 has the same broken bolts as my 03 escy and i guess I'm assuming allot but i know ive read other replies about ''one on pass side and two on drivers''

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa