looking for a 2 door tahoe/yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diesels are badass bro. Pick it up and make bio diesel. Cheap and good for the environment;)

X2 if I found a diesel one when I was looking thats what I would have gotten, once you fix the minor issues they have there great

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

KPOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No luck on that one .... I found a 99 2 door with barn doors but its a diesel for 4k with 204k on it. Truck looks real clean but he says it needs a Injector pump . Just don't know if I want a diesel truck with diesel prices so high . I also found a 97 with 175k for 4k itsa gas engine what's the pros and cons of picking either one.

Man sounds good, I'd love a 2 door diesel. Wonder how much a new injector pump is?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
roughly $1050 at dealers remaned tho i few have been spotted at $750. there were issues with the originals so if you get a remaned one then it should last longer then the last one.

OP
OP
A

art442

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how good is the engine? and whats the mpg you can get from them.what should i look for when i go look at the diesel one

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
the 1997 and newer vehicles or replacement long blocks from that year are best. the added piston sprayers in the block as well as changes to the oil pump, flywheel, air cleaner and fuel injection pump. from what i have gathered most see 17+ at least in mileage.

OP
OP
A

art442

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well i finally got a tahoe. its a 97 lt 2 door blue with silver bottom. it needs a few thing the exhaust from muffler to tail pipe is rotted. does anyone make a kit i use to give me two side exiting rear tailpipes? it also needs a rear bumper has anyone use a nbs rear bumper? does it fit well or is there some triming have to be done?

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a guy on FSC that did that, I'm sure someone here has the link...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunRae48