Looking for a set of led Daytime running lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A623Z

Reaction score
Had mine for little over a year now, no issues. I did install some resistors inline with +wire on the harness though. The running lights on the ends are switchbacks :)

tahoedrl.jpg

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
What size/type resister did you use? I'm not familiar with resistor lingo so any part numbers would be helpful.

Thanks!

SHWELL

Reaction score
What does Switchback imply? I see they have dual colors, but does that have a use as DRL?

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Hey I have an issue about 3157. I had just went to swap my DRL lights on my burn found that there was 3157's in there and the completely fried the bulbs and the bulb mount spots all the white area is brown and burnt looking. Now the new bulbs wont work. I just got Sylvania LL ones.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I got a voltage meter so I am gonna run it through. If all else I will cut some out of a JY Tahoe that is local and then wire those in. I need a ton of stuff from there but gotta wait til the 20th.

SHWELL

Reaction score
My Yukon has the 4114's right now. And there is Browining on mine as well. But still functioning.

elcapitanmas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet if you ask around most will tell you the same about their light sockets, I replaced all my lights all around last week and all had stock bulbs in them, sockets were CRAP. everything still works though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES