Looking for some LED Tail Lights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booyahzman

Reaction score
Hey all,

New around here and am looking to mod my new ride (2003 Yukon)!

I'm looking to see if anyone knows if there are any aftermarket tail light makers that configure the light pattern, or LED layout to be simliar to the Escalade tail lights of the '07+ trucks for the 2000-2006 Tahoe/Yukon trucks. Example of what I'm looking for: Escalade Tail Lights

I know the specific tails in that video won't fit my truck, but I'm looking for LED tail lights with the same LED layout or configuration. Most of the LED tail lights I've seen for my truck basically have two "blocks" of LED lights instead of vertical lines of LED lights.

I found these on Amazon, IPCW LEDT-304CB Bermuda Black LED Tail Lamp, but I can't find any videos/animated pictures of how the LEDs flash with the brakes or turn signals.

If I can't find any I might try my hand at creating some in the future, but I'm really hoping something already exists for what I want.

Thanks in advance for any insight and/or help that you provide!

danniboi

Reaction score
I like the escalade taillights too. My dad has a 96 sierra and its got kind of the same curvature so its got me me turning gears in my head. I've also thought about making my own but up top where the rear vent caps are.