looking to sell... '08 lifted tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
I would love to have a set of twins!! please keep it, I'm also on the same boat I dont drive it that often but I wanna keep for a while.

OP
OP
CREETO

CREETO

Reaction score
sold yet?

no- not really actively marketing for the sale... just putting it out to see if it generated any interest, but not looking great so far. will just keep it in the garage until someone shows some interest, or an incredible offer comes my way (yeah, right).

OP
OP
CREETO

CREETO

Reaction score
not sold yet... still sitting in the garage. I take it for a spin about once a week so it doesn't sit for too long, or at least will pull it onto the street and let it run for a few minutes. no offers, however I did recently refinance to save on the monthly notes. it's not like i want to get rid of it, but saving the money I'm paying for it to sit unused would be helpful.

JACKMYGMC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm actually looking for an 07 - 08 Tahoe/Yukon lifted. As it is hard to find a buyer, it is hard to find one for sale! Please email me some more pics, current mileage and what your current thoughts are for price.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou