Love these mats, anyone know how to get em?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what kind of floor mats these are?

I like how the rubber (or whatever material it is) covers everywhere the carpet should be. I have the custom hexomats, which I am happy with and get compliments on, but I wish they covered all of the carpet like these. I'm not sure why they ever started making cars with carpet.

Not to get off topic, but I don't know why they ever put carpet in cars (unless they are luxury) in the first place... IMO it's just not functional!

4a27ae1c-vi.jpg

4a27ae2e-vi.jpg

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what they put in base model trucks and suv's instead of carpet.

OP
OP
F

FLtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so they aren't mats?? darn, i really like that look...less to clean too. I wish they put those in 07 LS's!! Oh well THANKS!

Morgan020

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
husky makes a pretty decent floor mat. my FIL has them in his 08 silverado theres almost no carpet showing in his truck. they can get kind of pricey but are super easy to clean.

MrJP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On a side note, the carpet also helps to keep out some of the road noise.

Punisher66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a little nub to hold the mat in place? I don't have it, but the weathertech mat came with a nub hole.

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely get Weathertech. I have the Cabela's Weathertech ones and I looooooooove them. Mine does have a nub for the driver's side front mat.

Punisher66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely get Weathertech. I have the Cabela's Weathertech ones and I looooooooove them. Mine does have a nub for the driver's side front mat.

You have an LT2? Same year as mine, I wonder why I don't have it???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou