lowered my 04

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is looking good and is going to look really good when you drop it some more!!!!

OP
OP
Falze

Falze

Reaction score
Well I'm really upset with the look of my tahoe, it needs to be lower all the way around, when i look at it from the side i want the top of the tires even with top of the wheel opening arch. if this makes sence..I put 2" spindles n front n 4" springs in back......help

Mark

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
since you have spindles already.

front djm keys
front belltech camber kit
front belltech sp shocks
rear belltech sp shocks
rear my custom springs
rear djm hardware kit
rear djm shock extenders
rear new bumpstops for free travel mod
$850 shipped

front will come down 1-2 inches and rear will come down 1.5 inches. You will need to do the free travel mod and will ride nice in rear. Front with spindles and you add keys ride suffers plus at 3 inch level the truck may not align so camber bushing kit is 75 bucks.

Also dont forget about the panhard bar which will fix the offset rear end. I have a sale on that until the 8th. 115 shipped.

OP
OP
Falze

Falze

Reaction score
Can i use the lower control arms with drop spindles, i have shock extenders...what is the hardware kit consist of ...

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1) you can use the control arms with drop spindles but you will need to crank the keys up and get different shocks. A arms and belltech sp shocks are 450

2) in rear you cannot use shock extenders unless they are djm with the djm hardware kit due to the fact djms are made to clear the trailing arm relocator brackets.

3) hardware kit is trailing arm relocators/ swaybar endlink relocators and then I add in there the new bumpstops that attach to the top of the axle for the free travel mod.

OP
OP
Falze

Falze

Reaction score
Meaning the front will b to low to match the rear.

I understand about the shock extenders also.

Would the lower control arms b better than the keys for the frt??

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the a arms with stock spindles and the belltech sp shocks I would go with. with spindles and a arms smallest wheel you can run is 18s

slickstevei13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2006 Suburban with drop spindles and Im trying to get 16 in wheels to fit. I know they are ment for 17 or larger just trying to get them to fit on at least for a roller. Can you use a 1/4 wheel spacer? Please let me know ASAP need it by mid day tomorrow.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06YukonDenaliXL