Lowering on 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghostl7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
man those shocks suck. Wish you spoke to me
I used the Street Performance Belltech shocks on my S10 and loved them but I read a lot of positive comments about the CalMax shocks as well. We'll see how it goes! I'm reconsidering the Spohn bar bar tho. DJM told me it wasn't necessary.

Ghostl7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The whole kit is on. DJM lowering arms, rear arm kit and sway links, also the DJM shocks. Everything worked well except the shocks. NorCal is 100% right.. DJM calmax shocks are crap. Im searching for Bilstein shocks. I didn't cut the old bump stop bracket off the rear of frame, and it hardly ever touches the axle. The front aligned perfectly. I only scrub at full lock in front with 305/35/24's. If anybody has info on bilstein shocks on a 4" lowered Yukon/Tahoe. Hit me up

image.jpeg

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The belltech sp with my custom springs ride great. The djm rear springs will ride ruff. Give it about 2 weeks time you will see

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The whole kit is on. DJM lowering arms, rear arm kit and sway links, also the DJM shocks. Everything worked well except the shocks. NorCal is 100% right.. DJM calmax shocks are crap. Im searching for Bilstein shocks. I didn't cut the old bump stop bracket off the rear of frame, and it hardly ever touches the axle. The front aligned perfectly. I only scrub at full lock in front with 305/35/24's. If anybody has info on bilstein shocks on a 4" lowered Yukon/Tahoe. Hit me up

View attachment 66132
I will sell you 2 brand new in the box Street and Performance Belltech shocks for the rear shipped to your door for $80. Part #2410FF

Last edited:

Ghostl7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The belltech sp with my custom springs ride great. The djm rear springs will ride ruff. Give it about 2 weeks time you will see
I'm actually using Truxxx 4" coils. I bought them last year and they aren't terrible but with the Belltech Shocks or Bilsteins it'd be a good ride.
I will sell you 2 brand new in the box Street and Performance Belltech shocks for the rear shipped to your door for $80. Part #2410FF
I'm going to hold off for a bit to try and find some Bilsteins that will work. They are expensive but have never been disappointed with their products. Thanks tho.

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question I have a 2002 GMC Yukon Denali with 24 inch u255 I've been talking to alot of forum members about lowering my truck but I will be towing a 3000 pound boat. My concerns are the rear wheel clearance. Im running stock blown out rear auto ride but as soon as I get a clear answer on the issue at hand I'll make the decision to repair or convert. Tire size is 305/35R24. What is the best kit to run in either situation im looking to go 2/3 drop i want her to set level. I apologize for the lengthy question. Thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinhook