magnaflow catalytic converters direct bolt-on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheatswake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had the direct bolt-on dual magnaflow highflow cat system ($350) on my 96 yukon w/gibson headers and flowmaster exhaust and it was pretty sweet. i just looked into the system (part # 49194) for an 08 tahoe and have been told it has not been released yet. website says its $1635. i know the price is crazy but it is an easy to install/sweet system. any thoughts?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That is def, no where close to worth it, you are guaranteed to be disappointed after spending it.:Handshake:

mlwald79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can get longtube headers + cats for that much from american racing or kooks

turtlesdove3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i had the direct bolt-on dual magnaflow highflow cat system ($350) on my 96 yukon w/gibson headers and flowmaster exhaust and it was pretty sweet. i just looked into the system (part # 49194) for an 08 tahoe and have been told it has not been released yet. website says its $1635. i know the price is crazy but it is an easy to install/sweet system. any thoughts?

Skyrocketing! Too expensive I'm zipped but I'll be curious about this product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobmarine

Latest posts