massage option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

my16tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 LTZ Tahoe with the heat and cool function in leather. My issue is a I really need a massager option for the front seats due to the long distance drives I do.

Has anyone had any experience with a add on feature that can be slipped under the leather or the option of swapping out newer seats from a Tahoe/Denali/Escalade?

Thanks

Bigburb3500

Reaction score
Hello My16tahoe,

I have been looking into this as well but from what I have seen to put in Escalade Platinum seats with massage it requires an entire bcm reprogramming. The massage function works through the entertainment system and it not just on the seat. May be better to just buy an Amazon over the top of the seat message system… I am no expert but have looked into it as well.
Cheers.

LowCountryTim

Reaction score
alternatively, you can get an independent in-seat massager from someplace like autoseatskins.com that is under the seat cover but independent of the vehicles computer. That;s probably the way I'd go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate