Matching Tints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calderb123

Reaction score
So im getting my front windshield and front windows tinted to match the stock tints on the back windows tomorrow. Being the excited little child I am I was curious if anyone had pictures of this done to their Hoes or yukons?

Thanks guys!

bub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you're getting your windshield the same percentage as the other windows?

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread.. but im fixing to strip the tint thats on there now and put it darker.. I have a black z71... How dark should I get it?
They said they'd do it as dark as I want..

OP
OP
C

calderb123

Reaction score
Thanks for that picture, looks good.

skyl3rm, ive seen a couple of these done and in my opinion the darker the better. My dubby has a 2005 tahoe ls which has 35% on the windsheild with a 5% strip that looks awesome.

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
I just meant the entire tahoe.. every window is getting redone. I think legal limit is 35 but i definately want darker than that.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
check local laws, hate to see you put alot of money on tint, only to get a ticket.

Huck

Whut Thee Huck?!
Reaction score
Yup. I had 3 separate tickets on my tints before I just pulled them off. In Cali, you can't have any tints on the front two windows.

Here in San Diego about as dark as you can go without getting a lot of attention is 35%.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
i've got 20% on the front two and limo on the all the rear windows. i don't think you can 'legally' tint the front but i've seen it done with 35% and it looks good.

Attachments

• front driver side.jpg
    front driver side.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 26

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52