MBRP exhaust installed on 2010 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xjayx

Reaction score
I recieved my MBRP 409 stainless exhaust for my yukon yesterday. I installed it last night, the install went pretty smooth I had to trim the first pipe that bolts to the stock cat about 2 inches to get it all to fit but other than that it fits really well. Oh ya my truck has trailblazer rear drop springs for about a 6" drop so thats probably why I had to cut the system shorter. It sounds great and the truck seems to drive a lot smoother and has better throttle responce.

Jay

IMG_0036.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg

Last edited:

Canuckian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great! I'm thinking about putting the same ststem on mine. Curious as to how much louder it is from inside the vehicle? any highway "drone"?

OP
OP
X

xjayx

Reaction score
So far it sounds really good. You can hear the exhaust in the truck but it sounds very good its not too loud. There is no drone when driving I am really supprised at how good it actually sounds in the truck. You know theres exhaust but at the same time it sounds really smooth. Im thinking about getting a black MBRP tip and maybe moving it up and in alittle more so its less noticable.

Jay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcqkslvr

Latest posts