McGaughy kit #07t23eld 30010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXLPerk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon XL that I would like to drop a little.
I have done some research, and based off of what I have read on this forum is that McGauchy is one of the best companies to go with.

I am looking at this particular kit. The website gave me a couple of part numbers for the kit.

2007-2009 yukon xl 2" 3" drop kit for 2wd only
kit #07t23eld - 30010 - LS
Kit consists of.....Front coils, rear coils, and shock extenders.

Now that you know what I am considering purchasing, what are your opinions? Does anybody have this particular kit? Pictures of vehicle lowered?
I picked this kit for a couple of reasons. First off, its in my price range {under $500}. Second, I can do this myself in a couple of hours {more saving money}.

This will be with my factory wheels for now. I need to save for the set I would like to buy, but the overall size will remain the same.

If you have any help, or recommendations, please let me know.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i would not use the rear springs. the belltechs do ride better and are adjustable from 3-4 inches. Ill shoot you a pm

Jrs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a mcghaugys kit on my truck and I would not recommend it shocks and struts are not that great I think I only like the spindels out of their whole kit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy