Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whyididntdoit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello I have been getting mice in my 2009 Tahoe need to figure out where there still getting in. I already fix the the vent above the tail lights and check the hvac air intake all have screens on them. Took the hole headliner off to check under it pain in the butt. Anybody have any other spots you think they could be getting in.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Get it in the air on 4 tall jack stands and crawl under there and check front to rear for the opening. Maybe something at the firewall. Maybe under the cowling. Who knows. Or get a watch kitty.

By the way, if you have never put a full size rig up on tall jack stands, have someone that knows how for sure, help you. It can be very dangerous.

Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
whyididntdoit

whyididntdoit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Get it in the air on 4 tall jack stands and crawl under there and check front to rear for the opening. Maybe something at the firewall. Maybe under the cowling. Who knows. Or get a watch kitty.

By the way, if you have never put a full size rig up on tall jack stands, have someone that knows how for sure, help you. It can be very dangerous.

Welcome to the forum.
I've had it on a lift a couple times Don't see anywhere they could be getting in. Thank you

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe check the heater hose connections through firewall and the main wiring harness. Maybe the A/C lines too, wherever there could be a large grommet..

Does seems like it would have to be the cowl/firewall area..

Last edited:
OP
OP
whyididntdoit

whyididntdoit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That seems kind on small all the hoses and wire grommets look fine and in place. Anything under the center console they could get in.