Misc Parts from my 07 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 07 Yukon XL was rearended which resulted in insurance totalling it. I have the following parts for sale:

K&N Black Air Intake, used, maybe 10,000 miles, p/n 57-3058, I cleaned the filter, but it will need to be oiled (if you want it oiled), $150

Weathertech Black Digital fit front and center (1st & 2nd row, bucket seats) floormats, $100

Weathertech Window Deflectors, they might need new double sided tape for install, they are the in channel type, but still had some double sided tape on them when they came from weathertech, $35

Chrome roof rails with graystone caps (I think, they are metalic gray), $200, would prefer not to ship these.

I also have some random left over suspension parts, make offer:
Front OEM non-air ride struts, roughly 85k miles.
Rough Country 3" front spacers, 3" rear spacer, & rear shock extenders.

I might end up with the 3rd row seats as they were not in the vehicle and insurance has not asked for them. They are black leather in good to great condition. I could ship them freight at the buyers expense, make offer to reserve them.

Price includes shipping on everything except the roof rails and 3rd row seats, as they would be hard to ship. All parts are in good used condition.

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have 2 pairs of wireless headphones for the stock entertainment system, make offer.

Jdenton13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any pictures of the mats and headphones?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am located in Indianapolis Indiana.

I will try to get pics. The floor mats are black and could use a good cleaning, but are in great condition.