Missing air intake box screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 396307
Missing bottom right screw? Am I good? What screw would I get to fix it
Man, what's been eating your foam? I just saw it for sale individually by the way at GMPartsGiant.

Anyhow, I was going to say that someone replaced them on my 2012 with phillips head screws of the same color, thread and length.

OP
OP
iboughtatahoe23

iboughtatahoe23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, what's been eating your foam? I just saw it for sale individually by the way at GMPartsGiant.

Anyhow, I was going to say that someone replaced them on my 2012 with phillips head screws of the same color, thread and length.
Not sure man I bought it used. Could’ve been some animal? Uh oh is that bad too? I’ll find another piece to throw in

Reaction score

For some reason I think the ones on my 2012, or it might have been the 2011, had a Phillips head pattern. I also seem to remember seeing some with a torx head that has a slot through the center for a standard screw driver.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure man I bought it used. Could’ve been some animal? Uh oh is that bad too? I’ll find another piece to throw in

Grab this for ~$7 from Home Depot or Lowe's and hot glue it to the box. It's a MUCH better seal than the factory one. You're sucking in hot engine air.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bing42

Latest posts