more goodies for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damnit...I want those shock extenders if you end up parting out the kit if no one buys it as a whole

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

And thehoe92 should swoop those spindles for sure! lol

OP
OP
lowAZhoe

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
someone want to buy just the springs? if bliz buys the extenders and rigo buys the spindles and someone else picks up the springs ill split it all otherwise id like to sell it as a kit.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Def. not tryin to bust your balls but Tim sells that whole McG 2/3 kit NEW for $400 shipped.

OP
OP
lowAZhoe

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
Def. not tryin to bust your balls but Tim sells that whole McG 2/3 kit NEW for $400 shipped.

good for tim. u seem to have a problem with posting in peoples for sale threads about who has this for that price. if ur not selling or buying, then dont post.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Stop throwing a fit for no reason LowAz, find four more threads (that aren't yours) where I posted a better price lets see.........:mexsmoke:
I only said that becuase Im all about being truthful, everyone on this forum that I have dealt with can vouche on that, your prices some of the time are equivalent to stuff brand new.:Plugged:
And plus, unlike certain people, I don't sit on here trying to sell stuff all day!

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

All day long around this price:http://www.streetpros.com/product_info/category_id/7/subcategory_id/143/tbds/103/products_id/62785/

Last edited:
OP
OP
lowAZhoe

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
Stop throwing a fit for no reason LowAz, find four more threads (that aren't yours) where I posted a better price lets see.........:mexsmoke:
I only said that becuase Im all about being truthful, everyone on this forum that I have dealt with can vouche on that, your prices some of the time are equivalent to stuff brand new.:Plugged:
And plus, unlike certain people, I don't sit on here trying to sell stuff all day!

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

All day long around this price:http://www.streetpros.com/product_info/category_id/7/subcategory_id/143/tbds/103/products_id/62785/

umm yea....im on here all day when i work 7-4. riiight. my prices may be high, but everything is NEGOTIABLE. and everything is nearly new. less than 3000 miles! that link u posted doesnt include shipping btw. i dont know if u know, but a drop kit costs around 50-60 to ship.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
alright come on guys, lets stop bickering in his sale thread. If people want it from him they will buy it, if they feel its too much then they wont buy it.