Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimZ

Reaction score
I recently put a set of the Husky brand flaps on my 2011 YD. They look great and were very easy to install. Take a look!

DSC_0836.jpg
DSC_0835.jpg
DSC_0832.jpg
DSC_0834.jpg
DSC_0838.jpg
DSC_0837.jpg

JimZ

Reaction score
not bad but i like the color matched one personally

Understood, but in person the Storm Grey is pretty dark and the black flaps do not stand out much, if at all. I am very pleased. The quality of materials in the Husky compaired to others I looked at were much better.

OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Jim! Definitely got alot of thinking to do about which ones I wanna get.
I kinda like the color matched ones, but those look good as well.

billard81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Jim! Definitely got alot of thinking to do about which ones I wanna get.
I kinda like the color matched ones, but those look good as well.

I'm with you on that.

I think it will be either Husky or Weathertech for me. I do not want them but I absolutely need them. Have about 1/4mile of gravel to drive on that is either mud or slush or snow 90 percent of the time.

campkd6

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am waiting for my factory color matched flaps to come in to the dealer should be here tomorrow. Didn't want black flaps on the white body and with the 20's and a gravel drive it makes for a lot of baths.

JimZ

Reaction score
[/QUOTE] I think it will be either Husky or Weathertech for me. I do not want them but I absolutely need them. Have about 1/4mile of gravel to drive on that is either mud or slush or snow 90 percent of the time.[/QUOTE]

I held both the Husky and Weathertech side by side...went with the Husky's. I think either color matched or black would look great on your ride.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on the color matched ones. The main reason is because Sumo has the same ones and I am basically gonna be running the same set up as him, so I know I'll have no fitting problems. One of them stated: wont fit with 22" wheels. Better safe than sorry. Thanks for all the comments and pics!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat