Must haves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antonm

Reaction score
The Yukon's in any other trim besides Denali have a dash identical to the Chevrolets. Which IMHO is a good thing as I think the Chevrolet/ non denali Yukon dash is a better layout.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for a good phone holder (that doesn't take up/block any vents)?

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Yukon's in any other trim besides Denali have a dash identical to the Chevrolets. Which IMHO is a good thing as I think the Chevrolet/ non denali Yukon dash is a better layout.

I would not agree for pre 2025, but I think the 2025 dash in the Tahoe and Suburban look great.

Antonm

Reaction score
1722951536995.png

The Denali dash (above) has the screen that you look at for literally everything positioned farther down on the dash below two air events so you have to take your eyes way further off the road to see it.

Whereas the Chevrolet or Yukon non-denali dash (below) has the screen up as high as possible where you don't need to take your eyes off the road as much to see/ use it. The dash layout was the deciding factor for us buying the Tahoe High Country over the Yukon Denali.

1722951740079.png

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 434602

The Denali dash (above) has the screen that you look at for literally everything positioned farther down on the dash below two air events so you have to take your eyes way further off the road to see it.

Whereas the Chevrolet or Yukon non-denali dash (below) has the screen up as high as possible where you don't need to take your eyes off the road as much to see/ use it. The dash layout was the deciding factor for us buying the Tahoe High Country over the Yukon Denali.

View attachment 434603

The front-end, chrome window-trim treatment, and rear appointments were had me clearly going from a Tahoe to a Yukon (Denali) this time around. I didn’t think once about the interior, especially the screen location.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has suggest any PPF (clear paint protection film) to be applied to the vehicle in areas subject to the most rock chips.

If I was purchasing a new vehicle with minimal miles and brand new paint one of the first things I'd do is get some PPF applied to the front nose of the vehicle to include front bumper, front portion of hood, front portion of fenders, and consider doing this for the side view mirrors and rocker panels also.

Antonm

Reaction score
The front-end, chrome window-trim treatment, and rear appointments were had me clearly going from a Tahoe to a Yukon (Denali) this time around. I didn’t think once about the interior, especially the screen location.

I tend to see & look at the the dash a lot more when driving then I do the "front end, chrome window-trim treatment and rear appointments".

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lacebm2