My finished 2001 Suburban!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kmann1994

kmann1994

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good.

I thought you were going to get Depo headlights like we talked about?

Thanks man!! Means a lot.

Hmm I don't remember talking about that. I had these Spyder HALO Projectors installed as well as the LED strip before I started talking to you.

But overall, what's your honest (detailed?) opinion about my entire looks of the front end, overall exterior, and interior?

(Also note, because I'm afraid some people don't know, that Amber color LED strip only comes on when my turn signal is on. All other times it's invisible.)

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man!! Means a lot.

Hmm I don't remember talking about that. I had these Spyder HALO Projectors installed as well as the LED strip before I started talking to you.

But overall, what's your honest (detailed?) opinion about my entire looks of the front end, overall exterior, and interior?

(Also note, because I'm afraid some people don't know, that Amber color LED strip only comes on when my turn signal is on. All other times it's invisible.)

Like it but I would have went with Depo headlights. The Depo headlights has the best light output especially when running HIDs.

OP
OP
kmann1994

kmann1994

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Like it but I would have went with Depo headlights. The Depo headlights has the best light output especially when running HIDs.

I guess youre right there. I hadn't even heard of depo brand aftermarket lights until I saw your video haha. But I can assure you, even with my Spyder projectors I've got on there now, the light output with HIDs is simply incredible.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. Don't really know about the DLR and headlights but it looks like you did a very clean job.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

MrFleming007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, clean job. Now, ditch the emblems and black side molding for a super clean look! Maybe color match the door handles at some point too.

Man, wish I had colormatched flares. Or flares at all...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like those headlights with LED!
Where did you get them from?
Btw, you should get rid of those ugly stock bumper lights.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Looks good.

I thought you were going to get Depo headlights like we talked about?

I have been told that DEPO headlights are really good. Too bad they are not putting much effort in design.
Pretty boring are they in my opinion.

OP
OP
kmann1994

kmann1994

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good, clean job. Now, ditch the emblems and black side molding for a super clean look! Maybe color match the door handles at some point too.

Man, wish I had colormatched flares. Or flares at all...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Oh BELIEVE me dude I wish I had body color handles and mirrors too! Even though I've reprinted all th handles with black plastic paint and they certainly look better, I wish they were body color.

I like those headlights with LED!
Where did you get them from?
Btw, you should get rid of those ugly stock bumper lights.

Thank man!!! Really means a lot to hear that after all my hard work. Well, I found then on CarID.com (along with everything else I would ever need or want to do to my car), but found them on amazon for about $70 less!! And yeah I know I'd like to but idk how or what to replace them with. I was thinking of just smoking them.

I have been told that DEPO headlights are really good. Too bad they are not putting much effort in design.
Pretty boring are they in my opinion.

My thoughts exactly, great functionality, bland design. I really like the look of mine :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
kmann1994

kmann1994

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got any night shots of the projector output with hids?

I do not currently, want me to take some this weekend? I won't be doing any night driving during the week. I can assure you though, the output is great. I could take a video this weekend, maybe. People really underestimate these aftermarket Spyder/Sonar Projectors! They are very, very good!

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Keith Kman, (Or anyone viewing this), off topic question, but does anyone know how to get my signature picture bigger like the majority of you on here? Really curious haha

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man.. I did my L.E.D swap a couple days ago.. Really brightens up the interior and now I can actually find whatever i'm looking for at night lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts