My interior has turned all Blue!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagger987

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bulb Specs

I was able to change all my dome lights but I am unsure what the bulb replacement part number I need for the door lights and the two map lights (round). I contacted SuperBright LED but they were not sure of the product numbers I need. Can you help?

BTW your interior looks great. Can you send me some info on the dash kit as well?

Thanks,

Larry

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I was able to change all my dome lights but I am unsure what the bulb replacement part number I need for the door lights and the two map lights (round). I contacted SuperBright LED but they were not sure of the product numbers I need. Can you help?

BTW your interior looks great. Can you send me some info on the dash kit as well?

Thanks,

Larry

Map Lights - 2 - Get the WLED-x6 LED bulbs. Because the plastic shield goes around them, there is no difference if you get the high powered ones, so don't waste your money.

Doors - 2 - Get the 194 WLED-x-x LED bulbs 120 degree angle. Getting brighter ones doesn't do any good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytahoeat409

Latest posts